Tuesday, June 10, 2008

The Party is ON!

Whoo-hoo, I got the media screens working with a selection of several video pieces, so the party is ON! I'll be sending out invitations to all my friends and relevant groups soon, shooting for a time that will be convenient for both West Coast and East Coast SL'ers. For my next trick, I may spray around a few of my RL still images and possibly a few of the "arty-ier" ones I've made in SL, although granted there aren't too many of those.

I also plan to invite a bunch of my RL friends who aren't on SL as yet, so I hope you're not afraid to come to a party with lots of Noobs.

SAVE THE DATE:
SUNDAY, JUNE 22, 2008!


We had a great Motown party at the Lighthouse Landing Jazz Club last night, it was great fun and I finally got to tango with someone (thanks, Colton!) The Jazz Club now has it's own blog! It's still in the very early development phases, but you'll definitely want to check it out: Lighthouse Landing Jazz Club Blog. It will definitely feature each week's schedule, and an array of witty and insightful writing by DJ's and other volunteers alike (one of which is probably going to be me, because I really just don't have enough to do already!

Fun stuff!

XOX,
Asimia

No comments: