Thursday, May 8, 2008

My Blog and Welcome to It!

Hey, welcome to my blog! I may be an unreal girl, but the issues of moving through the art world on Second Life and the challenges of being an emerging artist there are NOT virtual, they're 100% real. I'll be looking at those issues, as well as reporting on art activities and personalities in SL. I'll also spend some time with my co-host here, talking about RL/SL crossover and describing what it's like to work in that zone. Also, I know for sure I'd like to start some discussion on what art means in Second Life ... is it really just about prims and Linden bucks? Or is there more to it?

So there are a few things to look forward to. But for now, I'll just say hello and welcome, and open the floor to any suggestions you might have.

Later!

xox,
Asimia

No comments: